Saturday, December 13, 2008

Ok, did the gym thing but couldn't figure out how to know what my routine is. I remembered some of it, some I faked and the rest I reverted back to what I had been doing. I managed 2.5 mph on the treadmill. No chest pain, Yay! And I did a full 20 minute session of hills and valleys on the recumbant bike. And a bunch of different weight lifting thingies. One really nice thing is there are a lot of people there my age or thereabouts. That makes me feel a lot more comfortable. It wasn't filled with 20 - somethings that are size two and sweating to be size zero. I found out the camera I brought is my old broken one. I can't find my good one! Shit! I can find the case, but it's empty. I am at a loss where to look. If it's not in my desk or car, I am clueless. It has to be here, it's just a question of where.

No comments: