Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas spirit

I have decided that Christmas spirit and money are directly related. I had no Christmas spirit at all until I found an extra 250.00 in my checking acct. Last week I thought I was underpaid, but the hours looked right so I forgot about it. Well, I guess I was wrong. I was able to get my medicine, pay 2 bills, buy some groceries, and get gifts for my husband and the dog. Yesterday on Christmas it was 80 degrees and we barbqued steak. I forgot to go to the lab Wednesday for blood work, so I must go today. I'm undecided whether I will go to the gym today or tomorrow, but I'm leaning to the latter. I still haven't found my camera. Where the hell could it be? I hate to have to get another. I had it a couple of months ago when John was here. I have to look g=harder. It's here somewhere.

No comments: