Sunday, January 11, 2009

This and that

Got a postcard in the mail today, Dr wants to discuss my labs. I've started bruising again so I know the INR is too high, especially after the bleeding incident the other day. Pittsburgh won today - Yay! Go Steelers! I have had company since Tuesday, J a friend of my hubby's from NY. J didn't feel good yesterday and asked me to drive him to the ER. Turns out he had a mild stroke. But he is blaming everything he ate! The fact that he has really bad, not under control, blood pressure has nothing to do with it. Nor does the fact that he forgot his meds 2x that I know of since he was here. I think I won't miss him so much when he goes this time. I saw the pix of Capt Phil in the wheelhouse of the Cornelia Marie and it just seemed so right. Even if he was on his way to drydock. Artic low from Alaska coming our way, will drop temps into the 30's and 40's here. I need to find some gloves. I am still feeling really tired. I'm surprised because after the iron transfusion, I should feel better. I am going to try and make it to the gym Mon. I need to be able to tell my cardio guy just how things have deteriorated. Off to walk the dog.

No comments: